- Mobile and Web testing, (IOS & Android) (All Browsers) – Manual and Automation
- Writing test cases and test environment preparation (I created my own framework using Appium, Selenium and Ruby code)
- Writing SQL Database queries
- Finding Defects (Bugs), Documenting and maintaining test infrastructure
- Exerting myself in another mindset (Think like a Developer, Tester, and an End User)
- Very good People and managerial skills
- Very Computer Literate in all OS’s (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android API’s, and iOS OS’s)
- Passionate about software testing and quality control
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and outstanding written and oral communications abilities
CASE STUDY: AUTOMATION DONE EASY
I created a framework using Appium and Selenium doing the heavy lifting for me and coding my Automation tests using Ruby.
I created this structure to enable any willing tester to become an automation tester with very little to no coding experience required.
I am able to automate Android, iOS and Portal (Web) & parallel automation using one Appium server and three emulators running either the same test or different test steps on each individual emulator using a very simple method.
View Werner Oosthuizen’s video